Come join us at Larson Tool & Stamping Co. We are a privately owned, contract metal stamping manufacturer located in Attleboro, MA since 1920. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and manufacture small-to-medium-sized metal stampings for the industrial hardware, appliance, safety, automotive, and other markets. We run our own tooling shop and make the die sets for the stampings we produce.
Summary – Quality Manager
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Quality Manager. This is an exempt position that manages additional quality personnel. Some of the primary duties include:
- Oversee the Quality Management System, including the ISO certification process.
- Serve as Management Representative during ISO, UL, and similar audits.
- Manage and coordinate the Internal Audit system.
- Manage the Document Control system.
- Manage quality department database systems.
- Coordinate and manage the Risk Assessment Analysis process.
- Coordinate the Material Review Board, along with the corrective action process and associated activities.
- Work with Production, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Engineering in the troubleshooting and resolution of process issues and/or nonconforming product.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to conduct Supplier Systems/Process Audits.
- Manage the Advanced Quality Planning process, including working with Engineering on PPAP activities.
- Assist in the development, training, and use of core tools (e.g., Control Plans, FMEAs, PPAPs, 8Ds, etc.).
- Compile, review, and report on quality metrics.
- Comply with and support safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide support for Continual Improvement Programs and LEAN initiatives.
- Provide active support for training initiatives.
Education & Experience
We’re an equal opportunity employer looking for someone with a BA, BS, or similar level degree and 4 – 10 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have previous supervisory and/or managerial experience. ASQ certification in one of the following is preferred; CMQ/OE, CQE, CQA, CSSGB, CSSBB.
The candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and Access; be familiar with measuring instruments, fixed gauges, fixtures, etc.; be familiar with AIAG’s MSA Manual (Gage R&Rs) and have an understanding of and ability to use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) principals. The working environment, while mostly in an office setting, will interact with all departments, including Production and the Tool Room.
We offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
If you are interested in becoming a part of our success story and transforming your career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org