Larson Tool & Stamping is proud to have our capabilities available to the Southeast Region of the U.S. Drawing upon over 100 years of innovation, Larson is a fourth-generation, family-owned company and a trusted supplier to hundreds of manufacturers and OEMs who rely upon Larson to consistently deliver precise, high-quality precision metal stampings through our comprehensive capabilities.
Larson Offers You:
- Stable workforce with a state-of-the-art facility
- Advanced quality planning (AQP) with an in-house engineering team
- Progressive dies solutions through the latest technology and in-house processes
- Industry-leading expertise in deep draw stamping process
- Supply chain reassurance with shortened lead times through our VMI (vendor-managed inventory) program
- A dedicated partnership with our fully integrated on-site services
Larson’s manufacturing base is located in Attleboro, MA, and offers responsive sales and customer service support for the Southeast with a convenient location near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) hub, the largest research park in the U.S. We make daily deliveries to the Southeast, as several of Larson’s largest accounts reside in the area. Our location near RTP brings us closer to you.
Larson Tool & Stamping, Southeast
Larson Tool & Stamping Southeast Territory Manager
Custom Components to OEM Specifications
405 Morning Oaks Drive
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Office/Fax: (919) 346-1583
Mobile: (508) 922-8211