Setup and operate automatic power presses to manufacture metal components and assemblies from coil stock. Includes material handling activities, and in-process inspections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate medium and heavy presses equipped primarily with progressive or single action tools to produce metal formed components and assemblies
- Complete tool changeovers as applicable
- Use various types of material handling equipment to load, unload, and move material, tooling and containers
- Change and start new coils of material through tooling as required
- Load and unload components and assemblies in press equipment
- Perform all required product and process inspections
- Report all out-of-spec. and/or suspect parts as required. Identify and contain as needed
- Report process issues to appropriate parties. Work with the management, engineering, toolroom and/or maintenance as needed in order to resolve process issues
- Perform Preventive Maintenance as assigned
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain 6S and housekeeping requirements within the area
- Complete all required training program requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time, 2nd shift
Benefits include 401(k) and 401(k) matching; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employee assistance program; paid time off, professional development assistance, referral program, and tuition reimbursement.
To apply, please send a current resume to email@example.com.