Are you looking for a change in scenery? We’re looking for a maintenance technician with experience in a manufacturing environment. We are a privately owned, contract metal stamping manufacturer located in Attleboro, MA since 1920. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and manufacture small to medium sized metal stampings for the industrial hardware, appliance, safety, automotive, and other markets. We run our own tooling shop and make the tooling, die sets, and components for the stampings we produce.
Some of the duties include:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by performing repairs and completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Contributes to upkeep and updating of required paperwork such as records, maintenance logs, documents, manuals, drawings, PM logs, etc.
- Reads and interprets PM forms and equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
- Research supplies, parts and tools needed to complete work orders and initiates requisitions to acquire necessary items with approval from supervisor
- Completes projects with guidance showing a proactive attitude to minimize equipment down time and lost production capability.
- Other duties as required.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position. We’re looking for someone with five or more years related training and experience to be part of our maintenance team. You will need to be able to use Microsoft Office products and CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems). Even if you aren’t from our industry, but are experienced in maintenance, you should check us out.
Benefits include 10 paid holidays, vacation, sick time, medical, dental, 401k with match, etc. To apply, please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.