If you are interested in working with a successful, established company, this is the career change for you. We have an opening for a shipping and receiving assistant. We are a privately owned contract metal stamping manufacturer located in Attleboro, MA since 1920. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, and manufacture small- to medium-sized metal stampings for the industrial hardware, appliance, safety, automotive, and other markets.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
- Prepare items for shipping/receiving
- Maintain proper documentation, including labels, etc.
- Load, unload, and move materials as needed onto/from racks, trailers, or storage locations
- Use forklifts and other types of material handling equipment, as needed
- Use computer to schedule carriers, print forms, labels, etc.
- Make up various containers to ship, store, and carry parts
- Operate shrink wrap machine, box stapler, band strapper, etc.
- Assist machine operators as necessary to avoid production delays
- Inspect parts to be shipped
- Follow work instruction requirements and safety practices and policies
- Complete training programs for the position
- Good reading, writing, computer, and communication skills
- Forklift experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time, 1st shift
Benefits include 401(k) and 401(k) matching; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employee assistance program; paid time off, professional development assistance, referral program, and tuition reimbursement.
To apply, please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.