Larson Tool & Stamping Company is totally committed to environmental responsibility and operates an environmentally sound facility with a focus on the use of recyclable materials, elimination of waste, and the efficient use of all resources.
As a past recipient of The William O. Jeffery, III IRMCO Environmental Improvement Award, Larson’s commitment to environmental responsibility is recognized by the following achievements:
- 100% elimination of the use of chlorinated solvents
- 92% reduction of VOC emissions
- 74% reduction in paint use with both a total replacement of solvent-based paints and elimination of solvents used as thinners
- 52% reduction in the use of petroleum and chlorinated lubricants
- 58% reduction in the quantity of generated waste oils
- 100% elimination of the use of 1.1.1.trichloroethane