Larson Tool prides itself on a long history of innovation and excellence in metal stamping. Our history is the result of an exceptionally talented team of people driving our company forward. Together, we do not just build metal stamping parts; we build upon a culture of continuous improvement, of our people, productivity, and processes.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our success story and transforming your career, please take a moment to review the below job openings:
Metal Stamping Press Operator
Hours as needed on Day and Evening Shifts (Must be available for overtime as needed)
Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
- This person will operate the specialized metal stamping press lines. Must be able to be flexible when assigned their schedule of operation, which may include a variable shift and occasional overtime.
- Operation of automatic and semi-automatic presses; operation of associated equipment; minor tool changes and maintenance, handling, use, and installation of materials and related fluids; inspection and quality assurance responsibilities
- Operate Fork Truck
- Participate in Lean/5S programs
- Adhere to all Safety rules and instructions
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- This person must be a self-motivated and able to problem solve
- Good reading, writing, and communication skills
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and decimals
- Know how to read a micrometer, vernier, and ruler and be willing to learn and use computerized control panels and measuring equipment as needed
- An ability to interpret and document quality control chart data is a must
NOTE: Some previous experience preferred. This position requires successful completion of the PMA Press Operator, Lockout/Tagout Safety and Fork Lift Operator training programs. This training involves extensive classroom and on-the-job instruction and will provide the operator with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform their duties. Training is performed on site.
For immediate consideration, please request a copy of our application or forward your resume (using Microsoft Word or in PDF format) to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.